Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursdays @ Church

I praise God for how he guides our adult Bible Study. What I am doing right now is just get a story from the Bible. We'll read the story / text and then get some observations and from there try to look for principles about God and man that would help each one of us in our walk with God.

I thank the Lord because, though I know the text, I really don't know what observations the group will emphasize. So what ever they say that's where we'll start the discussion and create generalizations and applications for our lives. I thank the Lord for the knowledge and wisdom that he gives us during our time in the study of His Word.

Today was also a rest day for my Young Adult group. They have things to attend to that needs their immediate attention. I just gave them an assignment that they will have to do before our next meeting to enrich our discussion. May the Lord bless the work of their hands so that whatever they are attending to right now would be a blessing to them.

We also re-started our drum lessons. Bim and Meca came, and I am really amazed at how fast they are learning. I hope that they would really bloom to be musicians after God's heart--that they would use the skill/talent in worshipping God through music.

No comments: